I have to ask you all for a favor. It’s real important. More than anything, it would be great if you could come check out Laughs at Slack’s, for three reasons:
- There is no other show like this in Toronto, it literally only exists to support female & LGBT-identified comics and give them a wicked room to have a fun time in EVERY WEEK.
- The food at Slacks is amazing….they have THANKSGIVING DINNER WINGS which I think means they come with gravy & stuffing & cranberry sauce? What? Seriously there are $8 mini pitchers and wings with OTHER FOODS ON THEM. Get. Out. To. This. Show.
- It’s free & you can make new friends and you’ll hold hands together and laugh and laugh and then you’ll be happy always & forever.
Hey guys here are some realllllly fun & cool shows I’m doing that are coming up:
- Sunday, July 15 - Storytelling at Caplansky’s. My favorite way to get a hot smoked meat injection while hearing cool & interesting stories.
- Monday, July 16 – DOUBLE HEADER! First, I will be at the Jokebox at 8pm, followed by Laughable at 9:30! Both at Comedy Bar, where you can currently buy an enormous “Bubba Jug” (my term) of beer for a very reasonable price. And they have meatball sliders. Ok clearly it’s lunchtime…laters!